Restaurant Römerhof in Gastein
Enjoy all of the best in a cosy atmosphere - guests at Römerhof dine in our hotel restaurant where our culinary team offers true delights.
The gourmet cuisine at Römerhof isn’t just pleasing on the eye - it’s an experience for all of the senses. With a main focus on our delicious creations we haven’t forgotten about the atmosphere in which you enjoy our cuisine. Our cosy dining rooms combine elegance and earthiness in a unique way.
This can be seen in the hotel décor, which uses wood and natural colours to exude a feeling of relaxation. Our team ensures that your meals are a delight for all the senses by taking care of the details. Guests are encouraged to relax after their meal at their tables with a cup of coffee, a piece of cake or a glass of wine, in order to talk and to reminisce about a wonderful holiday in the Gastein Valley.
- The elegant Römerhof Parlour boasts an old farm table, wooden floor and woollen adornments
- The airy Fireplace Parlour has lots of light and an open fireplace
- The hotel restaurant is for guests of the hotel
- The cosy lounge features a rustic tiled stove and a wooden floor made of reclaimed wood from the old tower
- The Gastein Parlour is made of pine and decorated with traditional linen fabrics