What you need to know
In order to avoid any potential misunderstandings, the Hotel Römerhof has compiled some important information for your holiday in Gastein.
- Discounts for children in their parents’ room: free up to age 4, 50 % for ages 5 to 10, 30 % for ages 11 to 14. Discounts for children in their own room: 20 % up to age 14.
- Discount for room with breakfast only: € 8 per person and day.
- Surcharge for single occupancy: € per person and day.
- Pets: Dogs € 6 to € 9 per day, depending on the size of the dog (pet food not included)
- Reservations: Your room reservation is guaranteed upon receipt of a deposit of Euro 150.
- Bank Information: Bank Name: Raiffeisenbank Dorfgastein; Branch No. 35126; Acct. No. 10 20 130; IBAN AT92 3502 6000 0102 0130 BIC: RVSAAT2S026
- Payments: We accept ATM cards, Eurocard, Diners and VISA
- Check-in & Check-out: On arrival day, your room is available for check-in after 2 p.m. On departure day, we request that you check out of your room by 10 a.m.
But: what, if something happens meanwhile?
The AGBH (General Terms and Conditions of Business for the Hotel Industry, Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen für die Hotellerie) apply at our establishment. This means: You may cancel your booking without charge up to 3 months prior to your arrival. From 3 months up to 1 month prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 40% of the cost of the booking.From 1 month to 1 week prior to your arrival, the cancellation fee is 70% of the cost of the booking.When you cancel during the last week before arrival, we will invoice you for 90% of the cost of your booking. In order to avoid unnecessary expense, we recommend booking a travel insurance. The insurance premium of our partner, the Europäische Reiseversicherung, is only 5% of the booking! Included is not only cancellation and early return because of medical reasons, but also involuntary delayed arrival and departure as well as helicopter search in case of distress in mountains or sea.
All-inclusive services at no additional charge for guests of the Römerhof:
- Free use of the idyllic pool, whirlpool, sauna and herbal steam grotto
- Welcome cocktail
- Breakfast buffet with organic foods corner and tea bar
- Daily fresh salads from the buffet
- Culinary treats and vegetarian dishes
- Gourmet menus
- Variety of theme buffets
- Twice-weekly afternoon cakes fresh out of the pan (summer)
- In winter: daily afternoon treats from 3 to 5 p.m.
- Table-tennis and children’s playroom
- Available to borrow: bicycles and mountain bikes (free of charge)