Corona information - SAFE GASTEIN
Below we provide answers to the most important questions about the current situation in Gastein in Salzburger Land. This information will be constantly updated as the situation in Austria develops.
As a guest of an accommodation facility (e.g. a hotel), what do I have to be aware of?
- Maintaining a minimum distance of 1 metre to all people who do not live in one household or do not belong to my group of guests.
- Mandatory face mask for stuff with customer contact as well as for guests when entering generally accessible areas in closed rooms
- 1.5 meter minimum distance in common bedrooms from persons not living in the common household
What must be observed in the catering facilities of the accommodation establishments (e.g. hotel restaurant, breakfast room, etc.)?
- Face mask in closed rooms for staff and guets - except at the table
- 1 meter minimum distance between the administration areas and for guests from other visitor groups
- Maximum 10 persons (plus kids) per visitor group allowed on a table
- Land Salzburg: opening hours from 05.00 a.m. and closing hours from 10:00 p.m.
- No consumption of food and beverages in the immediate vicinity of the point of issue
- In closed rooms the consumption of food and drinks is only allowed while sitting
- Self-service is permitted, provided the risk of infection can be minimized by special hygienic measure
What else do I have to consider with regard to the coronavirus?
- Clean hands regularly: with soap or disinfectant
- no shaking hands and no hugs
- Do not touch eyes, nose and mouth
- Keep distance: at least 1 meter
- Pay attention to breathing hygiene
- Avoid crowds
Where do I currently have to wear a mouth and nose protector?
- In public transport, cab & in the cable cars
- In supermarkets, pharmacies, banks & post offices
- For services without minimum distance (for example at the hairdresser)
- In sanatoriums
From a current perspective, there is nothing to prevent largely unrestricted ski operation in winter 2020/21. Ski amadÃ© and the cable car companies in Gastein will take all necessary measures to ensure that our guests can experience Austria's greatest skiing pleasure with the greatest possible safety.
Where do I have to wear a face mask?
On the ski bus, and in the lift ticket office and lift facility areas, as well as on all lifts (gondolas, chairlifts..) a face mask must be worn until this rule is revoked.
Will I receive a face mask in the ski resort?
A face mask suitable for winter sports will be issued once with each ticket purchase.
Do I have to wear a face mask on the slopes?
On the slopes a face mask is not absolutely necessary.
Where in the ski resort will disinfectant be available?
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
Will the cable cars and lifts be aired during the ride?
All lifts will be aired as best as possible during the ride.
How many people will be allowed to travel in a cable care or on a chairlift at any one time?
As with all public methods of transport, a face mask must be worn and this is also the case with the cable car and chairlift. This means that the cable cars and chairlifts can be used to their full capacity (e.g. 8 people in an 8-man cable car and 6 people on a 6-man chairlift).
Will the cable cars and lifts be disinfected?
All lift facilities will be regularly disinfected.
Will the lift passes be reimbursed in the case of a Corona lockdown?
Ski amadÃ© lift passes will be reimbursed (depending upon usage) in the case of a Corona lockdown.
Which measures must the lift employees who are in direct contact with the public adhere to?
All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
All contents of this page have been compiled in the best of the editor's knowledge and belief.
Winterpackages - Hotel RÃ¶merhof
Our winteroffers for your holiday in Dorfgastein