Corona information - SAFE GASTEIN in Summer 2021
Below we provide answers to the most important questions about the current situation in Gastein in Salzburger Land. This information will be constantly updatet as the situation in Austria develops.
Here you will find the guidelines for the hotel industry according to the Federal Ministry of Tourism.
The current and official version of the Federal Ministry can be found at
GENERAL GUIDELINES LT. FEDERAL SPECIFICATION
- On arrival, every adult guest must have a valid negative test result (self-test 24 hours, antigen rapid test 48 hours (from 15.09.2021 only valid for 24 hours), PCR test 72 hours), a vaccination certificate (valid from the day after full immunization) or a Show confirmation of a COVID-19 illness (not more than 6 months ago).
- After arrival, the guest will have to carry out a controlled self-test every 2nd day during the stay when using other services in the hotel.
- Follow the instructions of the employees.
- Please note the information provided by stands, signs and floor markings.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
- Wash hands several times a day with soap and water for at least 30 seconds.
- Avoid contact with the face with uncleaned hands.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or into a handkerchief.
- With our cleaning concept and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and employees.
- For your and our safety, COVID -19 PCR TESTS ARE WEEKLY CARRIED OUT ON OUR EMPLOYEES FROM THE HOTEL AND IN THE VALLEY in order to position Gastein as a safe holiday region. (Partner company Safe Gastein)
- A glass partition was installed at the reception and in the show kitchen.
Disinfection racks are distributed throughout the house (entrance area, reception, lifts, restaurant, hotel bar, wellness area).
- Disinfection on a voluntary basis, prior hand disinfection is only mandatory at the restaurant entrance (buffet area), also for every child!
- All public spaces are also disinfected on a regular basis.
- Generally in the hotel more hygiene and disinfection measures at prescribed intervals with control plans.
- REGULAR & EXTENSIVE VENTILATION
At the reception and in the show kitchen, we have set up glass dividers to make it easier to keep a safe distance and to look after you as best as possible. Keycards are also disinfected before use.
We look forward to welcoming you in the restaurant between 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Please disinfect your hands before entering the restaurant.
Please try to keep your distance in the buffet area - patience is sometimes required, especially in the particularly popular breakfast time around 9:00 a.m. or at 7:00 p.m. in the evening.
The breakfast buffet is ready for you as usual.
LIFTS / ELEVATORS
We ask that you only use the lifts as a family or guests who live in the same room.
WELLNESS AREA & SPA
The wellness area and the sauna area are also open normally. In order to ensure hygiene in the water, the chlorine value has been increased according to regulations. The maximum number of guests is indicated. Here, too, the maxim applies - it works best by far. The opening times will be adjusted if necessary.
You can of course make contactless payments. The keyboard of the credit card machine is regularly disinfected. Hand disinfection is recommended after use.
We ask you to keep the check-out time - i.e. the release of the room from 10 am to 11 am at the latest, in order to guarantee the cleaning and disinfection intervals for you.
From a current perspective, there is nothing to prevent largely unrestricted ski operation in winter 2021/22. Ski amadÃ© and the cable car companies in Gastein will take all necessary measures to ensure that our guests can experience Austria's greatest skiing pleasure with the greatest possible safety.
Where do I have to wear a face mask?
On the ski bus, and in the lift ticket office and lift facility areas, as well as on all lifts (gondolas, chairlifts..) a face mask must be worn until this rule is revoked.
Will I receive a face mask in the ski resort?
A face mask suitable for winter sports will be issued once with each ticket purchase.
Do I have to wear a face mask on the slopes?
On the slopes a face mask is not absolutely necessary.
Where in the ski resort will disinfectant be available?
Disinfection possibilities are in the toilet facilities, at the ticket office area and in the ski depots.
Will the cable cars and lifts be aired during the ride?
All lifts will be aired as best as possible during the ride.
How many people will be allowed to travel in a cable care or on a chairlift at any one time?
As with all public methods of transport, a face mask must be worn and this is also the case with the cable car and chairlift. This means that the cable cars and chairlifts can be used to their full capacity (e.g. 8 people in an 8-man cable car and 6 people on a 6-man chairlift).
Will the cable cars and lifts be disinfected?
All lift facilities will be regularly disinfected.
Will the lift passes be reimbursed in the case of a Corona lockdown?
Ski amadÃ© lift passes will be reimbursed (depending upon usage) in the case of a Corona lockdown.
Which measures must the lift employees who are in direct contact with the public adhere to?
All employees, who come into direct contact with customers, will wear a face mask or will be separated from the guests with a suitable safety measure (e.g. Plexiglass).
All contents of this page have been compiled in the best of the editor's knowledge and belief.
Winterpackages - Hotel RÃ¶merhof
Our winteroffers for your holiday in Dorfgastein