Things to Know
Additional useful information about your stay in the hotel RĂ¶merhof
Your room reservation is confirmed and binding upon a â‚¬150 payment on account.
Check In & Check Out
Your room is available from 2pm on the day of your arrival. We ask that you leave your room on check out day no later than 11am.
Acceptable forms of payment are cash, debit card, Eurocard, Diners and VISA
Account.-Nr.: 10 20 130
IBAN AT92 3502 6000 0102 0130
Dogs are welcome at RĂ¶merhof. Depending on the size of your dog, there is a â‚¬12 fee per day (excludes food).
Discounts & Surcharges
- Discounts for each child staying in their parentâ€™s room: up to 3 years old - free, from 3 to 5 years old â‚¬25.-, from 6 to 10 years old â‚¬55.-, from 11 to 14 years old â‚¬67.-, from 15 to 17 years old â‚¬87.-
- Price reduction for a room with only breakfast: â‚¬8 per person, per day.
- Single occupancy surcharge: â‚¬12 per person, per day.
Should circumstances require you to cancel your confirmed, binding booking, the following cancellation fees will be incurred:
- up to one month before your scheduled arrival date: 0%
- up to 15 days before your scheduled arrival date: 50% of the agreed upon price for your stay/holiday
- from 14 days to one day before your scheduled arrival date: 80% of the agreed upon price for your stay/holiday
Should you cancel your booking within one day of your arrival, fail to arrive, arrive late or depart early, please understand that we must charge you for the entire agreed upon booking price.
European Travel Insurance
And what if something happens before your arrival? To save on your booking cost, we recommend that you take out travel insurance that includes hotel cancellation. For only 5% of the booking price, you will be covered not only in the event of cancellation and trip interruption, but also in the event of late arrival - e.g. car breakdown - and unplanned trip extension in cases of search and rescue (including helicopter rescue)! Click here to learn more about travel insurance!.